Effective date: August 01, 2018
Blockstuffs operates the www.blockstuffs.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Cookies and Usage Data
Use of Data
Blockstuffs uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Nepal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Nepal and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Blockstuffs may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Blockstuffs
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of it's own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
By email: email@example.com
Despite some ups and downs, the market for non-fungible tokens (digital assets like as paintings, video clips, or music with ownership identifiable on the blockchain) began in 2021. Three months ago, ...
By Rupesh Ghimire 5 Min Read September 26, 2021
Blockchain is in its adoption phase, so people involved in these industries or any newbies need to know about its several risks and opportunity which will guide them to establish their business through this technology.
By blockstuffs 5 Min Read August 18, 2020
The world is changing and it’s changing quickly. The speed at which cryptocurrencies are taking over is a clear indicator that traditional financial institutions can no longer hold the fort so well and that other financial needs are arising and need to be addressed.
By blockstuffs 5 Min Read July 9, 2020
XcelTrip allows you to book with crypto at more than 800,000 hotels and 150 airlines around the world on xceltrip.com. Our vision is to disrupt the trillion-dollar travel industry with our blockchain based platform built to deliver more power to the users and drive efficiencies across the key success factors.
By Hob Khadka November 5, 2019
According to a new Blockdata study, 32 of the world's top 100 publicly listed companies are bullish on cryptocurrencies, demonstrating that even major corporations can no longer afford to ignore digital assets.
By Rupesh Ghimire5 Min Read September 28, 2021